Love Recon COVID-19 Guidelines
s we move forward and in preparation for the upcoming live Love and Life Recon Events, we will observe all of the requirements set forth by the CDC for Texas and Georgia. We’ll be implementing personal and environmental strategies and safety measure listed below to help make sure everyone who attends is prepared and well-cared for physically, emotionally and spiritually:
- No-contact thermometers will be used to check your temperature when you arrive for the morning and evening sessions. Anyone with a fever or showing signs of illness will be asked to leave. Each person will be responsible for safely transporting anyone sick to their residence, hotel room or to a medical or healthcare facility.
- Hand washing and use of sanitizer is advised and we ask that you effectively cover all coughs and sneezes.
- Face coverings (mask) will be required throughout the program.
- Please observe safe distancing when in session and on break.
- We’ll provide hand sanitizer, sprays, and tissues for these live events.
- Sanitizing etiquette and processes will be posted.
- Our hotel venue has increased their frequency of cleaning surfaces and bathrooms on all floors.
- Attendees will have to follow all hotel requirements including wearing face mask while on the premises.
Find More Information About COVID-19
Georgia Department of Public Health
Office of the Texas Governor | Greg Abbott
Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
If you have questions or comments about this policy, please contact us.
Updated: January 6, 2021