As we move forward and in preparation for the coming live LoveRecon Events, we will observe all of the requirements set forth by the CDC for Texas and Georgia. We’ll be implementing personal and environmental strategies and safety measure listed below to help make sure everyone who attends is prepared and well-cared for physically, emotionally and spiritually:
- No-contact thermometers will be used to check for fever and we’ll ask you to stay home if you are not well. Each person will be responsible for safely transporting anyone sick to their residence or to a medical or healthcare facility.
- Hand washing and use of sanitizer is advised and we ask that you effectively cover all coughs and sneezes.
- Face coverings will not be required, but you are personally free to use them as you see fit. Please observe safe distancing.
- We’ll provide hand sanitizer, sprays, and tissues for these live events.
- Sanitizing etiquette and processes will be posted.
- The hotel has increased their frequency of cleaning surfaces and bathrooms on all floors
Find More Information About Covid 19
Office of the Texas Governor | Greg Abbott
Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)