Love Recon Live Events

Will help you Refresh, Restore and Refocus the Love and Intimacy in your Relationship

Love Recon is an intense, interactive, 4-day, 36-hour Marriage and Relationship Retreat for couples.

Whether you are just beginning your lives together, trying to  strengthen your relationship, or just interested in fine-tuning it or trying to save your relationship, Love Recon is for you!

The Love Recon day sessions focuses on relational issues and dealing with relational damage. Love Recon helps couples with communication, conflict management, connection, intimacy, building on or restoring love in the relationship and relational growth.

The Love Recon evening sessions (Life Recon) focuses on personal growth, development, addressing unresolved baggage and damage, improving your worth, value, confidence and self-esteem. You will also dive into improving and developing relationships.

The Love Recon schedule consist of two daily sessions.  The day session is called Love Recon this part of the program focuses on all aspects of your relationship. The evening sessions is called Life Recon about 70% of this program is dedicated to personal growth and development. The remaining 30% of the program it dedicated to developing and improving relationships. Love Recon participants will concurrently attend the Life Recon program.

Love Recon Registration Fees

The Love Recon registration fee is $995.00 per couple. Couples attending Love Recon concurrently attend the Life Recon program.  

Your $995.00 registration fee covers the cost of attending both programs and all supplies needed.  We offer a $200.00 Early Registration discount. In most cases, you must register 30 days in advance to receive the early registration discount.

Attendees are responsible for their own travel, hotel, meals and expenses. Our hotel venues offer discounted room rates for our guests. Please ask for the Love Recon discount rate before booking your hotel room.

Payments

You may secure your reservation to Love Recon with a minimum payment of $195.00. The remaining balance may be paid in any increment, but must be paid in full by the start of the event.  Final payment may be made at the door.

Partial Scholarships

Partial scholarships are avaliable for those needing financial assistance to be able to attend. There are a limited number of partial scholarships available for each event. Partial scholarships are not available for travel, hotel or meal expenses.

Please select the event you would like to attend and then contact us to request a partial scholarship application. You may inquire about our scholarship process by calling 866-218-1716 or by emailing Lisa at [email protected]

Love Recon Schedule

The Love Recon schedule is Wednesday – Friday, 10:00 AM – 11:00 pm and Saturday 9:30 am – 5:00 pm.  You will have 65-minute lunch breaks and 90-minute dinner breaks each day.  You will receive short breaks every 45 – 90 minutes throughout the program depending on the session.  Break times range from 5 – 15-minutes. 

Love Recon Live Events

Duluth, GA

November 3 - 6, 2021

Embassy Suites by Hilton
2029 Satellite Blvd.
Duluth, GA 30097
Phone: 770 622-6391

Airport Info.

(ATL) Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport

Love Recon Live Events

2022 Dates Coming Soon!

Atlanta, GA

Notify me as the 2022 dates become available. 

Life Recon Live Events

We will help you Refresh, Restore and Refocus your Passion for Life

Life Recon is an intense, fast-paced, interactive, 4-day, 21-hour program designed for singles, divorcees, individuals and couples.

Life Recon will help you Improve your Life, Health and Accelerate your Personal Growth!  

The Life Recon program focuses on you as an individual.  Life Recon will help you identify, address and deal with your unresolved personal baggage and damage that is holding you back in life.

Life Recon will help increase your confidence, worth, value, self-esteem, communication skills and will help you learn to love yourself like never before. 

Life Recon will also help you with relationships, about 70% of the drills are designed to promote personal growth while the remaining 30% are designed to promote relational growth.

Life Recon Registration Fees

The Life Recon registration fee is $195.00 for individuals and $295.00 per couple. Your registration fee covers the cost of attending the program and all supplies needed.

Attendees are responsible for their own travel, hotel, meals and expenses.  Our hotel venues offer discounted room rates for our guests. Please ask for the Love Recon discount rate before booking your hotel room.

Payments

You may secure your reservation to Life Recon with a minimum payment of $95.00. The remaining balance may be paid in any increment, but must be paid in full by the start of the event.  Final payment may be made at the door.

Partial Scholarships

Partial scholarships are available for those needing financial assistance to be able to attend. There are a limited number of partial scholarships available for each event. Partial scholarships are not available for travel, hotel or meal expenses.

Please select the event you would like to attend and then contact us to request a partial scholarship application. You may inquire about our scholarship process by calling 866-218-1716 or by emailing Lisa at [email protected]

Life Recon Schedule

The Life Recon schedule is Wednesday – Friday, 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM and Saturday 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM.  You will receive short breaks every 45 – 90 minutes throughout the program depending on the session.  Break times range from 5 – 15-minutes.  You will have a 65-minute lunch break on Saturday.

Life Recon Live Events

Duluth, GA

November 3 - 6, 2021

Embassy Suites by Hilton
2029 Satellite Blvd.
Duluth, Ga 30097
Phone: 770 622-6391

Airport Info.

(PDK) DeKalb-Peachtree Airport

Life Recon Live Events

2022 Dates Coming Soon!

Atlanta, GA

Notify me as the 2022 dates become available. 



Love Recon Guarantee Badge 300x300
Love Recon Google-Review-Round-200x200